Saturday, February 16, 2019

2 Months In

Admittedly, the year is not off to a spectacular start. Only 300 words or so in January and not really any this month. But, I'm determined to make the 200k wordcount goal this year. Camp and NaNo itself should help with that,but I need to get back to daily writing.

Still adjusting to the prosthetic. Wend to a clinic run by two former Paraolympians. They informed me that it's approximately 500k steps to be fully comfortable with the leg, which should normally take about 3 years. As of today (I've had the leg since Dec. 1,) I'm at about 88k, so a little ahead of schedule. I don't mind walking, in fact, I would like to get to running, possibly doing a 5k. I realize that is quite a ways off, but it's a goal. And, as I've learned since the amputation, goals are very important.  So, the plodding onward on all fronts continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home