Thursday, February 15, 2018

Motivation Dropped

Well, as my wordcount shows, I have not been doing even close to what I should be doing. Had a lot on my plate, but trying to clear the decks and focus on this monster challenge I created. Going to head to work early for a while and try and get some serious wordcount in then. I really need to catch up. I'm still about 6k behind for the year, not horrible, but it looks daunting.

On the upside, I did finally get a car. A (new to me) 2014 Ford Fusion with leather and a lot of bells and whistles. Nicest car I've ever owned. It has 50k miles on it, but it seems to have been well taken care of (the seats don't even look like they were sat in,) so the miles don't worry me much. That's kind of break in mileage for a car that is well maintained. I find myself looking for excuses to drive. I've been without a car since mine was stolen in October, mainly due to foot surgery and recovery. But, I'm back at work and trying to get back to walking and using my Fitbit.  Getting back in shape is another goal for this year. I should be able to start back at the gym in a couple weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home