Sunday, April 22, 2018

PRODUCTIONLESS MONTHS

So March and April have been basically zero production months on the writing front.  My  grandmother passed away, and they announced the building I work in will be closing. We have been offered options to move, go home based, or take severance. My finacee nannies a child she is very attatched to, so moving is out. Our apartment is too small to meet the requirements for home based, so severance is pretty much my only option. It's a nice amount of money, but I still need to find another job. To get the severance, I have to work through June 30, so job hunting right now won't accomplish much, as they would most likely want me to start before June 30.

This time has given me time to think about my writing quite a bit. So, ideas are floating for several projects, including the one I was already working on this year. I will start again May 1. I really hope for no more major distractions this year. I feel bad as I am the one that got people doing the 200k word thing this year, but life does tend to intervene at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home